I can’t believe Labour Day is upon us. Where did the summer go? But as the summer winds down, we can still find stuff to be grateful for (even if it’s in the small things, like a coconut milk latte). Here are my five things for the week:
- Words can’t express how exciting it was to see my name in print for the first time! Here I am holding the September issue of VegNews. If you look inside, you’ll see the guide to Queen West vegan spots that I wrote.
- Discovering that a Cross Fit gym near my house makes coconut milk lattes. Delicious coconut milk lattes.
- Sleep appreciation. Getting to sleep in on a rainy morning.
- Feeling grounded, inspired and excited about everything that’s going on after a meeting with two of my nutritionist besties.
- The scenic – and longer – route is almost always better. Especially when it’s out of the city. There are so many beautiful little towns in Ontario – often just a few hours outside of Toronto.
Also, if you’ve been making my hand cut zucchini fettucine, you’ll be excited to try my new recipe. I promise to post it soon.
What are you grateful for this week?