It’s not sweet from bananas. It doesn’t taste like chocolate, caramel or creamsicles. This smoothie tastes fresh and clean, like your favourite green juice. But unlike green juice, the All In contains loads of fibre.
Drink this when you want to do your body good, post-yoga or pilates, or first thing in the morning – when your body is craving a fresh, gingery, citrusy and appley green concoction. It’s deeply hydrating, alkalizing and satisfying. The celery and sea salt are full of electrolytes that will help to hydrate your body post-workout (or post-late night).
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 apple, cored
- 1 lime, rind removed (leave the white membrane)
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 1 rib of celery
- 2-3 leaves kale, stems removed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 level tbsp. coconut oil
- pinch of Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- Throw everything into a blender and blend until smooth. If you don’t have a Vitamix or high powered blender, you’ll need to cut your fruits and veggies into smaller pieces before blending. Pour into a glass and sip.
- The colder and thinner the smoothie this is, the better it is. Keep adding water and/or ice until you reach your desired consistency.