Overnight Oats Recipe
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk or kefir diluted with water
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- fruit: ½ apple or ½ cup berries or ½ banana
- optional: 1 tsp maple syrup or honey, or 1-2 drops of stevia
- In a jar or bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, non dairy milk and cinnamon. Mix to combine. (The oats and chia seeds will absorb a lot of liquid – if the mixture seems dry, add more water and stir to combine.)
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top with apple, berries or banana and optional sweetener and serve.